Wednesday, June 28, 2006

ONCE AGAIN, SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT // OUTRO SALTINHO

There's one place on earth where I am really bound to. I'll show you. It's a simple place, and like all simple places, it's quickly loved and never forgotten. Everyday the tide and the wind work together to erase all signs of previous presences. Everyday I can walk on this place and know that my foot prints are the first ones of that day, and in most cases they will be the only ones. In there I forget myself, then I forget where I am, then I find myself and finally remember where I am again.
It is here that I want to bring you now...



Há praias e há praias. E há isto. Não vos vou dizer onde é, nem pensar. Nem com um pau a ameaçar-me a integridade. É uma praia longe das outras praias, onde todos os dias as marcas de quem passa - e passam tão poucos que quase não há marcas - desaparecem por conluio da maré e do vento (no Inverno, também a chuva). Quase sempre que lá vou sou o primeiro a deixar marcas, as mais das vezes o único. É a minha porta de entrada no mar, porque foi a minha porta de entrada no mar quando era tão pequenino que não sabia o que era praia, nem mar, nem o que era eu.

É esta a viagem que vamos fazer agora mesmo.

Site Meter